In Lesson 7 of the Success Course we mentioned the power of Affiliate Marketing.
Today I will show you why you should harness this power – and how to do it, with a reputable well-positioned program.
Choosing the right Affiliate program is the first step, and in time Affiliate Marketers may be members of a number of different programs that meet different needs.
When assessing Affiliate Programs, some of the key factors that should be considered are:
1. Incentives and Benefits
– Is it worthwhile investing your energy in the program?
– Is the program based on REAL products and services and not smoke and dreams?
– Does the program offer access to resources that are of real and usable value, that you need and can market?
– Can you promote the products and services as a user, not just as a marketer?
– How long has the program been established?
– Is it well hosted with a minimum of downtime?
– Are there testimonials you can check that establish reputation?
– Are there statements relating to Privacy and Terms of Service?
– Can you be confident of transaction security and tracking?
– Is there accessible contact detail that identifies the website or Program owner?
– What level of support is offered?
– Is the program compatible with your business goals? (and does it add value)
– Are products and services of quality and reputable?
We see these factors as essential to succeeding as an Affiliate as your identity and credibility becomes linked with the quality and values of programs you affiliate with and promote.
The secret to affiliate marketing is not in your ability to market or promote any particular products or services BUT to develop the ability to market and promote YOURSELF.
– the program, products, services and resources are your tools.
Certainly, you will look for returns in the form of commissions on the products and services that you market successfully yourself.
– however, the benefit you obtain from the sale of products and services by others you have sponsored is THE SUCCESS FACTOR in affiliate marketing.
Your primary objectives must be:
1. To market the PROGRAM to others – who become members of your network and YOUR sales force.
2. To develop a relationship with your network members that goes beyond “making a one-off sale” to them in the form of a referral benefit or commission.
3. To provide support and the benefits of your experience to your network members that is not focused on selling To them, but BY them.
From this basic understanding and approach you create your ability to generate ongoing streams of income from a motivated and active network.
The final part of this series will discuss how you can create this passive, or residual income through upgrading affiliate membership once you have established the foundations for your success.
The AdlandPro Affiliate Program meets and exceeds all the criteria identified as success factors in this topic today, and throughout the Website Success Course.
The choice is now yours! You are invited to act NOW to establish the foundations for YOUR success and join more than 100,000 Affiliates at AdlandPro:
In addition, you can request our 6 part email sequence to learn more about our program before you join. Send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put “My Success Plan” in the subject line.
Here you can review another article about affiliate marketing.
Copyright 2013 AdlandPro