Home » Posts tagged 'website success course'
Tag Archives: website success course
In the last topic, we discussed how you should assess and use your affiliation with a program to build an attitude that will help you to create and support your own network.
In this topic we will take this one step further, to look at the benefits of upgrading your affiliate membership once you are focused on developing your business base through:
- Having a clear understanding of your objectives and goals
- Understanding the tools and resources that are available to you through the program, and
- Using those tools and resources fully and effectively.
As an AdlandPro Affiliate, you now have additional tools and resources available to you that will take you to the stage where upgrading your membership to the Gold Member package is part of a natural and logical process related directly to the needs you will have to “grow” your business activity.
One resource that you should now access is a “how-to” tutorial about using AdlandPro, aimed at helping to maximise your use of resources.
To get this 6 part course, send blank email to
email@example.com and put “My Success Plan” in the subject line.
(if you haven’t done this yet)
When you reach the point that you find you have a need for ALL the tools and resources available at AdlandPro – it is time for you to upgrade to Gold Membership.
For a start, it is cheaper for you than purchasing individual tools as an Affiliate – all tools are part of the Gold Member package.
But there is more. There is no question that your credibility in product, service and referral marketing is enhanced if you have invested in and use the products that you promote.
- as a user you know that they work, and how
- as a provider of support to your network you have knowledge and also demonstrate your commitment and approval by investing in a paid membership
- your “user” cost reduces
- you obtain further benefits as well as access to a new network the network of other Gold Members
The greatest benefits however relate to your increased ability to generate a residual income from AdlandPro services, in particular from the Gold Member upgrade.
As a Gold Member your commissions are increased to 30%
With growth in your network of affiliates you have sponsored you will already be earning commissions on the AdlandPro services they are using each month.
Now is the time to pass on the learning processes that you will go through, first as an Affiliate, then on upgrading to Gold.
The experience you pass on to your network progresses and motivates THEM as they follow the path you are taking to Online Success.
The more you are able to support and grow YOUR network, the greater success you will have in assisting marketers you sponsor:
- develop from Free Members to become Affiliates
- create their business base as affiliates, and
- upgrade to Gold Membership
Just think, if it should take you even a year to bring 100 sponsored members through to the Gold Member program that is nearly $800 EVERY month in residual income, month, after month, after month as they renew their membership.
Now have a look downstream of this; you are also earning:
- advertising display credits for your network (and your own) visits to AdlandPro
This gives you network advertising exposure, generated by others, that you created through your network marketing
- cash bonuses for your network visitor traffic
- commissions from sales made (2 tiers) by your network
- commissions from sales that you make personally, NOT just on AdlandPro services, but on other products you have chosen to promote using the platform that your Affiliate and Gold Membership provides you with.
We make no false promises about earning millions overnight. As we have said throughout this course, success comes from following sound practices, your “can do” attitude and anenvironment that encourages and supports you.
AdlandPro provides that environment at all program levels. Your Gold Member upgrade can be made from your member area or the link below:
You can also request 4 part email sequence, first, to learn more about Adlandpro Gold before you upgrade.
Send a blank email to GoldIntro@followup.adlandpro.com with the subject line, “Help me Go Gold!”
I wish you EVERY success!
My warmest regards,
As a Gold Member you will, naturally, find similar resources to this course to “settle” you in to getting the best benefits possible!
Copyright 2013 AdlandPro
In Lesson 7 of the Success Course we mentioned the power of Affiliate Marketing.
Today I will show you why you should harness this power – and how to do it, with a reputable well-positioned program.
Choosing the right Affiliate program is the first step, and in time Affiliate Marketers may be members of a number of different programs that meet different needs.
When assessing Affiliate Programs, some of the key factors that should be considered are:
1. Incentives and Benefits
– Is it worthwhile investing your energy in the program?
– Is the program based on REAL products and services and not smoke and dreams?
– Does the program offer access to resources that are of real and usable value, that you need and can market?
– Can you promote the products and services as a user, not just as a marketer?
– How long has the program been established?
– Is it well hosted with a minimum of downtime?
– Are there testimonials you can check that establish reputation?
– Are there statements relating to Privacy and Terms of Service?
– Can you be confident of transaction security and tracking?
– Is there accessible contact detail that identifies the website or Program owner?
– What level of support is offered?
– Is the program compatible with your business goals? (and does it add value)
– Are products and services of quality and reputable?
We see these factors as essential to succeeding as an Affiliate as your identity and credibility becomes linked with the quality and values of programs you affiliate with and promote.
The secret to affiliate marketing is not in your ability to market or promote any particular products or services BUT to develop the ability to market and promote YOURSELF.
– the program, products, services and resources are your tools.
Certainly, you will look for returns in the form of commissions on the products and services that you market successfully yourself.
– however, the benefit you obtain from the sale of products and services by others you have sponsored is THE SUCCESS FACTOR in affiliate marketing.
Your primary objectives must be:
1. To market the PROGRAM to others – who become members of your network and YOUR sales force.
2. To develop a relationship with your network members that goes beyond “making a one-off sale” to them in the form of a referral benefit or commission.
3. To provide support and the benefits of your experience to your network members that is not focused on selling To them, but BY them.
From this basic understanding and approach you create your ability to generate ongoing streams of income from a motivated and active network.
The final part of this series will discuss how you can create this passive, or residual income through upgrading affiliate membership once you have established the foundations for your success.
The AdlandPro Affiliate Program meets and exceeds all the criteria identified as success factors in this topic today, and throughout the Website Success Course.
The choice is now yours! You are invited to act NOW to establish the foundations for YOUR success and join more than 100,000 Affiliates at AdlandPro:
In addition, you can request our 6 part email sequence to learn more about our program before you join. Send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put “My Success Plan” in the subject line.
Here you can review another article about affiliate marketing.
Copyright 2013 AdlandPro
Pay Per Click (ppc) Search Engines
With ppc search engines, you bid for the ranking of your keyword and only pay each time a visitor clicks on the ad or listing that is associated with your keyword. The benefit
of this is that your visitors are targeted to your keyword.
There are now many ppc search engines and you must choose carefully which ones you use. PPC services like those offered by Google and Bing can be quite expensive, so you need to calculate the conversion rate of your clickthroughs to sales so that you don’t end up paying more for the visits than your returns justify.
There are also many “emerging” ppc engines that do not have the volume of visitor traffic to deliver you with visitors over a reasonable period of time so you can find you have
promotional cost invested that is not being used.
A new concept being introduced by AdlandPro is “Paid Keyword Advertising” Through this you can associate keyword(s) with your ads at AdlandPro (even the free ads) and bid to determine how high they are ranked in search results. With a high traffic site like AdlandPro you can be sure of good targeted results, so get in as soon as they are available to get the benefit of best prices before the bid cost increases.
Check it out here. http://pk.adlandpro.com
There are many search directories on the internet that are specialised and have an audience related to their particular category. Links placed at these directories automatically act
as a filter for targeted visitors for any appropriate products and services that you can place links to there.
Some goods example are the Yahoo search directory and the Open Directory Project (or DMOZ), which let you suggest a site, and only Yellow Pages (which are paid listings).
If, for example, you wanted to be listed in the Yahoo directory, http://dir.yahoo.com , look for “suggest a site” or “add URL” on their webpages, follow their directions, and make sure you
put your site in the correct category.
The same basic rules hold true at http://www.dmoz.org/
When you are trying to get your site listed in a directory, make sure you put it in the right category, or it will not be accepted.
– browse through the categories and click the “suggest a site” link wherever you can appropriately add your url.
It takes a while to get listed in these directories, but these listings have a good lifetime – they are permanent links.
Yellow Page ads are also good listings, but they are not free.
There are many classified directories that you can place free ads and links in. You will find a selection of these on Yahoo and other directories.
If you want to place free ads that you can enhance with various advanced options, the AdlandPro Classified Network is definitely the place to start.
Enter your free classified ads at:
There are many programs that help you to build traffic sources by exchange methods. With these you get a ratio of impressions of your banner or ad that relates to the websites that you visit that are in the program, or links clicked through by visitors to your website.
The most commonly used (with resource link) are:
– Banner Exchanges
– Traffic Exchanges
– Link Exchanges
browse for some to build your traffic at:
With some traffic exchanges you can get a false impression of visitors, when it is really just other exchange members clicking to get credits.
With the AdlandPro system there are a number of ways that you can earn credits and the dead click problem is solved as all visits are optional – resulting only in qualified and responsive visitors to your website.
Perhaps one of the most effective means of wide exposure for free is to write articles and comments for targeted newsletters published by others.
The core be
nefits of this are:
– you are reaching subscriber lists that others have built
– you are putting your name and url “out there” and can establish and reinforce your credibility with well written topical articles and comment.
We believe the Adland Digest to be the best moderated discussion list there is on marketing, promotion and income generation. All the content of the Digest is contributed by an active readership, and you are able to participate in this in many ways:
– responding to articles and comments
– contributing articles and comments
– reviewing other reader’s websites
– requesting reviews of your website
With more than 30,000 readers, the Digest is a valuable forum or learning and introducing yourself to others pursuing online business activities.
You can visit the Digest archives – and see for yourself, here:
We believe that email marketing and promotion must be approached with care and responsibility. Resistance to unsolicited commercial email and spam is rising with the sheer volume that is flooding mailboxes.
(If you don’t know what spam is go to any search engine and type “spam.”)
If you are serious about developing a long-term, successful business activity on the internet, being seen as a “spammer” will damage your reputation and credibility, and will inevitably lead to risks of other penalties as legislation is introduced in your various markets, and as the very people you are trying to reach become more and more resistant.
Opt-in Email Lists
The solution, to avoid these risks, is to ensure that you use verifiable opt-in procedures when building your Mailing Lists.
Using professional services and/or software is also part of the efficiency path to success through automation.
– Subscribes and unsubscribes are automatic and immediate
– Follow-up sequences can be set up once and require little maintenance
– Don’t waste bandwidth on “bad” addresses and frequent bounces (you can verify and set remove conditions)
Offering free reports, courses, downloads or other value to your visitors is a proven method of increasing the subscribe rate to your newsletter or mailing list. A targeted mailing list with responsive subscribers is the most valuable asset that you can develop for your promotional platform.
BUT, you must give value to your list and not just PROMOTE to them – a mailing list gives you the opportunity to develop a relationship with your subscribers.
Along with this opportunity comes the responsibility of treating your new customers with the same kind of care and respect you would expect for yourself.
Don’t waste the long term benefit for a short term profit.
As discussed in a previous segment of this course, Autoresponders that allow you to set up a sequence of messages are a powerful promotional tool. Many purchase decisions are not made until the 4th or 5th message has been absorbed (and progressively reinforced)
– just remember that at that point your promotional material (needs to) lead to a sale –
YOU MUST MAKE A CALL TO ACTION.
If you don’t ultimately tell a viewer to “click here” or “buy now” it is most likely that they won’t.
To review and refresh your knowledge of the benefits of building YOUR list with the AdlandPro opt-in list builder, autoresponders or advanced advertising options, decide now – and follow the link:
You send emails every day.
Do they all have a one line pitch and the URL of your website under your name?
If they don’t you are losing valuable exposure.
Simply check the options in your email program and set up signatures to promote your website or merchandising pages.
Don’t overdo it – many find more than one signature line link offensive.
Finally for this section (which could be a book on it’s own) don’t overlook the promotional power that you create for yourself as an active affiliate recruiting others to a good reputable program.
The people you sponsor become part of YOUR sales force, and anything that you can do to motivate and support them will repay you many times over.
Because Affiliate Promotion is such a powerful platform for promotion we have added a further two lessons to this course that will show you how, as an affiliate of an established and reputable program, you can use some actual products and services to put you on the path of success.
Good luck with your website!
Copyright 2013 AdlandPro